InternetNZ's individual and organisational members share a vision of an open and accessible network that benefits the wider community.
The membership works with a variety of technologies to foster the development of the Internet and related aspects of a maturing information society in New Zealand.
The membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
Note: The annual membership term for those joining between 1 January and 31 March finishes on 1 April the following calendar year.
- The opportunity to participate in wide ranging discussions concerning the ongoing development of the Internet.
- The opportunity to participate in the development of the information society by encouraging responsible policy making and an open and orderly development.
- The opportunity to have your say in the management of the New Zealand domain (.nz).
- Access to up to date information and expertise.
- The opportunity to network with other members of the NZ Internet community.
- The opportunity to identify directions in important areas such as education, commerce, and inter-national relationships through our public forum process.
- Membership entitles you to vote at our AGM at which the Society Council members are elected and as an "Ordinary" member you will be eligible for nomination to stand for Council yourself or register interest to be accepted onto one of our many working groups or committees.